At Modular Glass Fencing, our specialists have tested a wide range of cleaning methods and products. We found cleaning your glass pool fencing is much like cleaning your dishes in the kitchen.
Tips to keep your glass pool fencing clean and clear!
Our best solution? Simple! A soapy mix of warm water and dishwashing liquid.
Why? This solution easily dissolves grease and residue without corroding the surface of your glass!
To ensure you have sparkling glass pool fencing and clear views of your pool all year round, we have put together a list of Do’s and Don’ts when cleaning your glass pool fencing:
- Don’t use any harsh materials such as textured cloths or scouring pads! Glass is susceptible to scratching.
- Do use soft sponges and microfibre cloths! We have found washing with a soft sponge and drying with a microfibre cloth gets the best results.
- Don’t use commercial grade glass cleaners. These products work on mirrors and windows but leave a visible residue on glass pool fencing.
- Do use our tried and tested method of dishwashing liquid dissolved in warm water. This solution is gentle to your glass pool fence and will give you the results you desire for half the price. Bonus!
- Don’t let time slip away when it comes to removing bird & flying fox droppings from your pool fence. The longer it ‘sets’ in the summer heat, the harder it will be to remove.
- Do spot clean bird and animal droppings. This will minimise the corrosive damage to the glass surface caused by the animal droppings. Spot cleaning is quicker and easier too.
Our friendly team are happy to answer any questions you may have about cleaning your glass pool fence so it stays looking clear and sparkling.
If you are thinking of installing glass pool fencing, please get in touch with Modular Glass Pool Fencing. We offer a wide range of frameless glass pool fencing designed for your pool and lifestyle.